Have you ever played Furdiburb? {Android App}

Pin It

So forgive me for being away, I've been busy working on everything else and have more or less neglected this blog.  I'm going to just ignore the time I've been gone and get right on going on with working on this blog.

So today I want to talk about my new favorite app.  It's in the Android App Store and it's called Furdiburb.  It's reminiscent of the Tamagatchi toys I remember from my youth but there's a lot more to do under the surface.  The more I play, the more I find and the more I fall in love with this game.  I'm anticipating writing a lot about this game in the coming week, as I've found that there aren't many other websites talking about it and I think it's a great little game!

You start with a little alien egg that you have to figure out how to hatch.  Once you do, you have to figure out how to take care of him!

There's not much support on this game, and you pretty much only get your descriptions once, so that's inspired me to write about this game in further depth.  I'll be bringing you more of my review and write-up tomorrow!

If you play the game and would like to give your input, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...